Central Aircraft Maintenance (CAM) maintains and repairs jets, turbo props and piston aircraft. Our highly trained staff bring years of experience and knowledge. Clients will receive timely responses and comprehensive support including 24 hour emergency service. Central Aircraft Maintenance (CAM) is wholly owned by Kreos Aviation. CAM is a fully verified Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Organization.
- Authorized Robinson Helicopter Service Center
- On site Interior repairs or refurbishment
- Sheet metal services
- Insurance repairs
- Maintenance planning and tracking services
- Aircraft outdoor storage/parking
- Retail parts sales and aircraft cleaning supplies
- Turbine Engine Hot Section Inspections
- Heavy and line scheduled maintenance checks
- Unscheduled maintenance services
- Aircraft pre-purchase inspections and evaluation
- Aircraft import and export services
- Aircraft Technical Records review and support
Whether you are flying in at midnight or need maintenance finalized before sunrise, we will do our best to accommodate.