As of Dec 16, 2021 — COVID-19 travel regulations are constantly evolving and are subject to change without notice.
Before your Trip
You will be asked to provide for each passenger:
- Full Name;
- Copy of proof of vaccination QR code;
- Completed the Kreos Vaccination Attestation Form (click here for form);
- Completed Kreos Aviation Health Declaration Form (click here for form).
*Kreos can assist with booking same-day COVID testing at the passenger terminal prior to your departure if requested. Contact the Flight Coordination Team at 306-955-7367 for assistance.
Arriving at Kreos
- Pull up right to the door and we will assist you with your luggage;
- Have your vehicle keys ready for safe keeping while you are away;
- Put on a face mask prior to entering the building.
Each passenger will be asked by our front desk team:
- If you have a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing;
- To complete the Kreos Vaccination Attestation Form if you did not submit prior;
- To complete the Kreos Aviation Health Declaration Form if you did not submit prior.
During your flight
Crew and (non-exempt) passengers must always wear a mask during the boarding and un-boarding process.
All passengers must continue to wear a mask during flight UNLESS one of the following exemptions apply:
- All passengers are from the same household;
- an infant;
- a person who has breathing difficulties unrelated to COVID-19;
- a person who is unable to remove a face mask without assistance;
- when the safety of the person could be endangered by wearing a face mask;
- when the person is eating, drinking or taking oral medications; or
- when a crew member authorizes the removal of the face mask to address the passenger’s special needs or unforeseen circumstances.