A COVID 19 health questionnaire is sent out to each passenger.
We believe it’s our job to keep you healthy.
Good news, if you are from the same household, you don’t need to wear a mask inflight.
Also, Mask requirements do not apply to the following passengers:
- an infant;
- a person who has breathing difficulties unrelated to COVID-19;
- a person who is unable to remove a face mask without assistance.
- when the safety of the person could be endangered by wearing a face mask;
- when the person is eating, drinking or taking oral medications; or
- when a crew member authorizes the removal of the face mask to address the passenger’s special needs or unforeseen circumstances; or
However, crew and (non-exempt) passengers must wear a mask at all times during the following:
- During the boarding process, from the time you leave the FBO until the time both crew members are positioned on the flight deck
- During the de-boarding process from the time the engines are shut down until inside the FBO
Face mask means any non-medical mask or face covering made of at least two layers of tightly-woven material such as cotton or linen. It is large enough to completely and comfortably cover a person’s nose and mouth without gaping. And can be secured to a person’s head with ties or ear loops.
Sterilizing and Cleaning Planes
Kreos treats its aircraft interiors with Noriquat, a Canadian made disinfectant. Noriquat provides safe, non-hazardous protection against a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. As a safeguard, Kreos regularly reapplies Noriquat to ensure a high level of protection. Each aircraft is equipped with gloves, Noriquat disinfectant, safety goggles, and masks to use away from base.
- Prior to flight, each aircraft is fogged and disinfected using Noriquat. Noriquat is a concentrated version of a chemical listed on Health Canada’s that is known to reduce the SARS-COV-2 virus. While fogging, the virus is covered in a lipid layer, and this layer is negatively charged. Noriquat, or other quat products, are positively charged, and they then stick to the lipid layer on the virus or bacteria or other microbe and basically destroy it.
- Prior to flight, each aircraft gets an ozone treatment. The Ozone machine takes all the oxygen out of a space, which helps to eliminate any bacteria/viruses
- All Kreos facilities are disinfected with Noriquat solution on a regular schedule and after use.
- All employees are practicing hygiene and social distancing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us —-