FBO Executive terminal
The FBO Executive Passenger Terminal is a comfortable, modern facility. Passengers can work or rest in quiet comfort, with privacy and security. Round-the-clock concierge service is available to attend to inquiries and requests.
The Crew Lounge is built for comfort, with amenities including a large-screen television with satellite cable, complimentary Wi-Fi, and flight planning equipment.
Business services include courier, fax, and WiFi. The executive conference room is available for private bookings. Please reserve in advance by phone 1-877-955-7367 or email
Food and beverage
Beverages and snacks are available on site. Alternative requests, including catering, can easily be arranged for your convenience.
FBO Services and Amenities
- Lockhart Aviation, World Fuel Services fuel dealer Current Fuel Prices
- Secure ramp with quick turnaround capabilities
- On-site customs (CANPASS)
- FAA Certified Repair Station
- Executive lounge with a comfortable waiting area
- Conference room available
- Pilot’s Lounge
- Grooming and dishes service available
- Wireless internet access
- Complimentary beverages, snacks and local newspapers.
- Major credit cards & fuel cards accepted
- The FBO’s dedicated team of Customer Service Representatives are available for:
- Hotel arrangements with preferred rates
- Vehicle rentals, Limo and Taxi service
- Catering arrangements
- Business Centre, faxing and courier services available
- Vehicle-to-plane access
- Free on-site vehicle parking
Provides a secure and more efficient entry into Canada for low-risk, pre-screened travelers available at our facility.
Canada’s civil air navigation service provider